An excellent option for any field with existing ground stakes or ground sleeves, Soft Touch® C Series bases are designed to release upon impact, reducing the risk of lower leg injuries that often occur in the midst of play. Made in the USA, the Convertible mounting system is designed to fit over a 1” ground stake or into 1 ½” ground sleeve making the switch to Soft Touch Bases an easy choice.
- Three 14” convertible base covers.
- Three convertible tees, made from cast aluminum and polyurethane, which slide into the bottom of the base covers.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- Great for youth leagues -- game day or practice
- Material: Durable cut resistant polyurethane.
- Model: C1400
- Base dimensions: 14 x 14 x 2-1/4.
- Ground stakes (GSB) and ground sleeves (GSH) sold separately.
- Replacement convertible base covers and tees sold separately.
- Universal anchor plug (Plug) sold separately.
- Complies with Little League Rule 1.06.
According to Little League Baseball Rule 1.06, it is mandatory for all Little Leagues to utilize bases that disengage from their anchor since the 2008 season.
Thank you for choosing Soft Touch® Bases. Click here to download a complete installation instruction guide.