No mounting system? Not a problem. Soft Touch® S Series are designed specifically for leagues and facilities that do not have a mounting system in place. Made in the USA the Soft Touch® S Series bases are designed to release upon impact, reducing the risk of lower leg injuries that often occur in the midst of play. With the unique spike down feature, installation, and removal is a breeze. The product is ideal for practice or play in any grassy area.
- Three 14” Spike Down base covers.
- Three Spike Down mounting tees made from durable polyurethane with nine spikes - 3 for each tee.
- Installation instructions.
- Great for game day or practice
- Material: Durable cut resistant polyurethane.
- Model: S1400
- Base dimensions: 14 x 14 x 2-1/4
- Replacement convertible base covers and spike down tees (S1415M) sold separately.
- Complies with Little League Rule 1.06.
According to Little League Baseball Rule 1.06, it is mandatory for all Little Leagues to utilize bases that disengage from their anchor since the 2008 season.
Thank you for choosing Soft Touch® Bases. Click here to download a complete installation instruction guide.